The Monarchy (An incomplete list of Monarchs and when they arose to the top)

Dark Person

Monarch List
[🥇] Dark Person (7th of October 2019)
[🥈] HIDgamer
(10th of December 2019) (I think? He was Chancellor on the 30th of November and Monarch on the 10th of December so maybe he joined, voted and ranked up then typed something)
[🥉] Eclipse (16th of Febuary 2020)
[◻️] Zuanius (8th of June 2020)
[◻️] Coma
(10th of June 2020) (Could be before as he ranked up from Adventurer to Monarch instantly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) also no chat long of chancellor coma for some reason)
[] Megaman (Unknown date, IIRC had enough Terra Credits before HiD, is Monarch since demotion)
[] Bistol (Unknown date, IIRC had enough Terra Credits before me, is Monarch since demotion)
[] Popopz (Monarch since 20th of January 2020, Was Baron when ranked up and had enough Terra Credits for monarch before Eclipse)

🃏Other Monarchs🃏
[🔮] Sai (12th of July 2019) - Cy's alt account who gave himself the rank
[🔮] Enkidu (1st of December 2019) - Another one of Cy's alt accounts w/ the rank
[🔮] Sir Wizard always votes for a few years so they'd get monarch a few times over. They've just never logged on.

Currently There are 8 monarchs on Terraria.one + 2 more illegitimate accounts + an account that isn't created.

There is a chance that I missed out an entire monarch. Any help with 'iffy' information (in orange) is greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

i was first a monarch ever since the beginning of freebuild being opened for the first time in 1.4.

other information: this was during a voting bug in which made many other players instantly become monarch before their ranks were rollbacked to their original rank.

Edited by Zuanius
had to add optional information for this thread.
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Zuanius said:

i was first a monarch ever since the beginning of freebuild being opened for the first time in 1.4.

other information: this was during a voting bug in which made many other players instantly become monarch before their ranks were rollbacked to their original rank.

I was definitely expecting some sort of vote bug. It must've been patched quickly or it was during a downtime period of mine. I found your rank by checking when you last msg as chancellor was and first message as monarch. However now that this vote bug exists it might be useful to revhevk

1 minute ago, Solorion said:

Can you also put a list of all the Fb ranks?

sadly, dark person cannot post the list of all the freebuild ranks here, since the whole thread is intended to keep track the list of monarchs that were obtained legit. if you are looking to see a list of many freebuild or other ranks, go to this alternate link here:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zuanius said:

sadly, dark person cannot post the list of all the freebuild ranks here, since the whole thread is intended to keep track the list of monarchs that were obtained legit. if you are looking to see a list of many freebuild or other ranks, go to this alternate link here:

Thanks for bringing the ol' post back to light 🙂

• 1 month later...

Monarch List
[🥈] HIDgamer
(10th of December 2019) (I think? He was Chancellor on the 30th of November and Monarch on the 10th of December so maybe he joined, voted and ranked up then typed something)
[◻️] Coma
(10th of June 2020) (Could be before as he ranked up from Adventurer to Monarch instantly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) also no chat long of chancellor coma for some reason)
[◻️] Test Player (26th of January 2021)

[] Megaman (Unknown date, IIRC had enough Terra Credits before HiD, is Monarch since demotion)
[] Bistol (Unknown date, IIRC had enough Terra Credits before me, is Monarch since demotion)
[] Popopz (Monarch since 20th of January 2020, Was Baron when ranked up and had enough Terra Credits for monarch before Eclipse)a

🃏Other Monarchs🃏
[🔮] Enkidu (1st of December 2019) - Another one of Cy's alt accounts w/ the rank
[🔮] Sir Wizard always votes for a few years so they'd get monarch a few times over. They've just never logged on.

Currently There are 9 monarchs on Terraria.one + 2 more illegitimate accounts + an account that isn't created.

There is a chance that I missed out an entire monarch. Any help with 'iffy' information (in orange) is greatly appreciated.

Updated List because I can't edit the original forum post - Test player is now included (Congrats on the rank up)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
On 11/27/2020 at 5:32 PM, Dark Person said:

Monarch List
[🥈] HIDgamer
[◻️] Coma
[] Popopz (Monarch since 20th of January 2020, Was Baron when ranked up and had enough Terra Credits for monarch before Eclipse)

🃏Other Monarchs🃏

Currently There are 8 monarchs on Terraria.one + 2 more illegitimate accounts + an account that isn't created.

Monarchy, more like Anarchy.
Grief some builds ofc thats what they do!

• 2 weeks later...

Imagine if people read the comments!

I can't edit this post anymore because too many edits, go to the list of t1 ranks and the monarchy is now on there in it's much more extended form.

Edited by Dark Person

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...