[Accepted] Yet-Zio's ban appeal

Yet-Zio

Username: Yet-Zio

Which Dimension(s) were you banned on?: Freebuild

Ban Reason: Grief, 700 actions as the log says.

Was the ban fair? Did you break the rules knowingly?: No, I still don't know why I was banned for. I joined today at lunch, but couldn't play and left for coding. When
I joined at night, I was permanently banned! I think its because of a pixel art modification of a NPC statue that I did before, making the Medusa statue 
even though it does not look like Medusa. But I didn't knowingly do it, I was just trying to make it look like Medusa and it got a bit ugly. I didn't know it was
not allowed or if it is the reason. I'm sorry for any vandalization or jokes that might have hurt anyone, if any.

Why should you be unbanned?: I want to play multiplayer on Terraria since this is my old PC, so I recently formatted it and there are no other games installed.
One specific reason is that I like the Terraria.one community.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nova said:

You stated: ¨I think ... like Medusa.¨. Was the build you tried to modify your own or someone elses? I am not sure what you mean with this statement.

Yes it was someone else's.

You do know that without the creators permission, any changes to the build does count as a grief?
You should ask for the permission from the creator before you start making changes to other peoples builds.

What are you going to do to ensure this doesnt happen again?

1 hour ago, Megaman said:

You do know that without the creators permission, any changes to the build does count as a grief?
You should ask for the permission from the creator before you start making changes to other peoples builds.

What are you going to do to ensure this doesnt happen again?

To ensure this doesn't happen again, I will not modify any other's builds without their permission or request. I was early to the server, please forgive me, I will not do this mistake again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Cy changed the title to [Accepted] Yet-Zio's ban appeal
  • Cy locked this topic